About Me

I love to create things and draw magic :).

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Genki Snipping and A Golden Shower make their debut.

These are two pieces I did for an upcoming show at Gallery Nucleus called Sweet Streets. I got the idea from old paper dolls I would make when I was little. As I was making the pieces, I felt a real connection to the people of the street fashion world. I feel like each of these individuals are simply seeking new ways to express themselves and in a sense become what they want to be by transforming what they see in the mirror. If you are in the area, be sure not to miss this show.


Opening Reception / Aug 29, 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Show Goes from August 29, 2009 to September 14, 2009
Event Features:
Free exhibition music samplers to the first 100 attendees.
Dress up to receive 15% off select store merchandise.
Artist & 'Harajuku' models in attendance.
Music from the streets of Tokyo.
Free refreshments provided by Kirin Beer.
Free snacks served.
Admission is free.
For more details, go to, Sweet Streets




A Golden Shower. 5"x6.5", Acrylic and Collage.


Genki Snipping. 5"x6.5", Acrylic and Collage.


No comments: