About Me

I love to create things and draw magic :).

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kamikazee Girls






I just watched this fun Japanese comedy called Kamikaze Girl yesterday, based on a novel by Novala Takemoto. I enjoyed how surreal and creative the movie was. Like the character, I've also wished that I was born in Europe during the Rococo times. It was light and fun and I very much enjoyed it!




Also if your in LA go check out Royal Tea House in Culver city. Have lunch or go for afternoon tea and crumpits. The ladies in the cafe dress in cute french maid costumes. Then look around the gallery and the the little shop there. My friend Teri took me and I instantly fell in love! Sometimes they hold different themed events where people get together all dressed up and frolic around.

http://royal-t.org/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girls with ciggies hanging from their noses is hot hot HOT!